Individual therapy is an investment in your health and well-being. Just as many people go to the gym to work out their bodies, therapy is a way to strengthen and work on your mind, emotions and spirit.
I offer indivdual therapy for adults, young adults, teens and mothers covering a wide range of issues impacting mental health and relationships.
My collaborative approach supports self-awareness and learning to trust your intuition or inner voice. Therapy can have many purposes such as support in painful times, a vehicle for growth, restoring balance, or improving relationships. We often only focus on getting rid of the negative in our life, but I believe therapy is a chance to understand painful emotions and create your own version of success.
Here are some of the outcomes that can be gained by participating in counseling:
- Feeling supported and having a safe, confidential space to share
- Cultivating self-awareness
- Understanding how our thoughts, feelings and behaviors impact anxiety and depression
- Learning coping strategies to manage anxiety or panic attacks
- Increasing the level of satisfaction with life decisions and transitions
- Building a tool kit for self-care and stress management
- Finding your voice and becoming assertive
- Creating meaning in your life
- Learning to be more present